Use of this website is provided by Magic of Persia (“MOP”) subject to following Terms and Conditions:
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. MOP reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights or restrict or inhabit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and all of the information, images, names, pictures and logos regarding or relating to MOP are provided without any representation and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. MOP will in no event be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site whether in contract or in negligence.
5. All of the rights contained in this website are owned by MOP and you must not copy any of the information contained in it. Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior written authorisation from MOP. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by MOP to use any item displayed. Some images and documents have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners. All rights are reserved on these documents and images and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners.
6. We have placed links to other websites that are owned and operated by third parties on this site. We do not have any control over their contents and therefore cannot accept any liability in respect of the use of these websites.
8. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
9. If any of these Terms and Conditions shall be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term and Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from that clause and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.